## Face Masks made in our own UK factory with FREE shipping (UK only) ##
This mask is the result of many hours of research and we hope is the best design we could create. The sides of our face mask contour your face and provides coverage under the eyes and over the chin, so the mask does not ride upwards and obscure your sight. This style is more insulated due to the extra coverage.
Our cotton mask is made from washable, breathable cotton - we recommend buying two masks so you can wear one and wash one.
- 3 layers of soft breathable cotton shaped to fit comfortable over the nose and under the chin.
- Light and comfortable to wear.
- Has a lightweight wire over noses helps to retain shape. (Please note child masks do not have a nose wire.)
- Straps are made from 4mm cord elastic, as used on NHS masks, and are light, strong and comfortable.
- The straps are fitted with soft, small, silicone adjusters for the perfect fit.
- Can be worn with glasses.
- This mask does not require filters and does not have a filter pocket.
Studies have shown the cotton is one of the best material to use for a non-medical grade mask and our masks meet all the UK government recommendations for wearing masks in public places.
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty, not as described or the individual package has not been opened.
We are UK VAT registered and all orders are shipped with a VAT invoice.
This not a medical mask. If you require a medical grade mask DO NOT buy this mask. DO NOT put this mask onto children under 2 years old.
- Hand wash in warm water using a soap or detergent and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature to a maximum of 40 degrees C and use a good detergent.
- DO NOT wash without tightly knotting the elastic straps.
- Reshape the mask after washing and before drying, this stops shrinkage.
- DO NOT wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Can be tumble dried on a medium setting.
- Iron at a low temperature if required, but don't iron the elastic.
- Cleaning your mask won’t change a thing if you don’t store it properly. Once you have a clean mask, put it in a closed plastic container or a new plastic bag by itself.
- If you want to go the extra mile, write or stick a note with details about when you last cleaned the mask and the method you used. This will prevent cross-contamination and you’ll be able to tell for sure if the mask is safe to use or not.
In between short term uses or if washing a mask is not an option, here is what you could do:
Spray the mask (BOTH inside and out) to saturate with either 60% ethanol/ethyl alcohol (or greater percentage), or 70% isopropanol/isopropyl alcohol (or greater). Allow to air dry. This assumes that you have alcohol available in a spray bottle.
We have fitted our masks with soft, grippy, silcone toggles that can be adjusted to fit your ears. The elastic has been left deliberately long so they can be adjusted to all face sizes. If there is too much elastic you can trim and tie a new knot.
If you don't want the adjusters you can take them off. To do this untie the knot, remove the adjusters and then knot to the desired length. To avoid constantly having to untie the knot just keep tying knots smaller and smaller until you get the right fit, then cut of the excess elastic and any knots and pull the knot into the side of the fabric so it is hidden.
If you want to change the elastic or the elastic comes out DO NOT try to push it back through. Use some wire with a blunt end (clothes hanger wire or a hair grip is perfect), push the wire through first and use it to PULL the elastic back through. Much easier and quicker!
If for any reason you destroy the elastic completely, send us a message and we will post you replacements FOC.
Returns & Exchanges
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty or the packet has not been opened at all.
Please check our shipping page for current delivery times.
All orders are dispatched from our UK factory.
I bought 4 of these. One each of the large for me and my husband, and one each of the medium for my 10 and 12yr old sons. We all like them, although the medium is possibly a bit too big fro my 10yr old. I would recommend.
Black Cotton Cloth Face Mask - Washable & Reusable
This is my second order of these face masks. They are well made and wash well. The nose wire makes them fit well so that glasses do not steam up. I am female and ordered medium first time round. They fit but are a little snug and warm on a hot day so I ordered large the second time and I prefer the fit. Delivery time was excellent and the company are pleasant to deal with.
Good, well made, mask which adjusts to fit