## Face Masks with FREE shipping (UK only) ##
This mask not only looks the business it is the business! The whole mask is treated with a special antimicrobial Silver Ion treatment called SILVERPLUS®. This restricts bacteria growth in the fabric that causes unpleasant odours caused by sweating, which helps keep the mask fresh and pleasant to wear. However, the main benefit is that 99.9% of all bacteria is killed during the wash cycle, even at low temperature - for this reason the treatment is widely used in medical garments.
This mask has a filter pocket (filter not included) so you can insert the filter medium of your choice.
You can buy our own face mask filters or make your own. Popular filter mediums include quilted cotton, blue paper towels, kitchen towels, vacuum cleaner bags, coffee filter papers, flannel etc. However, it is most important that you can breathe easily through the mask. If you can't the filter medium is not suitable or there is too much and should not be used.
We recommend buying two masks so you can wear one and wash one.
- 2 layers of fabric both with antimicrobial Silver Ion treatment. Outer 100% cotton, inner lining soft Polyester with SILVERPLUS® antimicrobial finish.
- One size fits most face sizes.
- Filter pocket (filter not included).
- Light weight wire over nose.
- Straps can be tied to make smaller.
- Can be worn with glasses.
- Can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Made in the EU.
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty, not as described or the individual package has not been opened.
We are UK VAT registered and all orders are shipped with a VAT invoice.
This not a medical mask. If you require a medical grade mask DO NOT buy this mask. DO NOT put this mask onto children under 2 years old.
- Remove the filter medium before washing.
- Hand wash in warm water using a soap or detergent and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature to a maximum of 60 degrees C and use a good detergent.
- DO NOT wash without tightly knotting the elastic straps.
- Reshape the mask after washing and before drying, this stops shrinkage.
- DO NOT wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Can be tumble dried on a medium setting.
- Iron at a low temperature if required, but don't iron the elastic.
- Cleaning your mask won’t change a thing if you don’t store it properly. Once you have a clean mask, put it in a closed plastic container or a new plastic bag by itself.
- If you want to go the extra mile, write or stick a note with details about when you last cleaned the mask and the method you used. This will prevent cross-contamination and you’ll be able to tell for sure if the mask is safe to use or not.
In between short term uses or if washing a mask is not an option, here is what you could do:
Spray the mask (BOTH inside and out) to saturate with either 60% ethanol/ethyl alcohol (or greater percentage), or 70% isopropanol/isopropyl alcohol (or greater). Allow to air dry. This assumes that you have alcohol available in a spray bottle.
Returns & Exchanges
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty or the packet has not been opened at all.
Please check our shipping page for current delivery times.
All orders are dispatched from our UK factory.
Should be sold as children masks
Much better than the cheap paper masks, but it does get quite warm. Would definitely recommend.
excellent and prompt service, couldn`t be better
Fits well and is comfortable