We are very proud of the quality of our products and our high level of customer service. If you are not happy with your purchase please return it to us for an exchange or no quibble refund.
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty or the packet has not been opened at all.
How to return your items:
Please complete the returns form below. If possible please print off a copy of the submission email and send with the returns.
You are liable for the cost of returning goods to us.
Custom and bespoke order are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
If you want to make an exchange and the replacement item is more expensive you will need to place a new order for this item and we will refund the returned item, or you can put your payment details on the returns form. If you prefer you can call us with your credit card details so we can process the extra payment.
If you are returning a parcel from outside the EU please put the description on the Customs sticker as "Unsuitable / Faulty goods returned to retailer" (see the example below) with a zero value and then the post office will not charge us import duty. If we become liable for import duty we will refuse the package, and the postal service will return it to you to start the whole process again.
If you need an urgent exchange:
Please contact us first to ensure we have the item in stock and can get it to you in time. The quickest way to make an exchange is to place a new order and return the unwanted item for a refund.
Please return items to:
Halcyon Blue Returns
Old Park Farm
Old Park Lane
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RETURNING ITEMS:
1) Any returns that have been worn, damaged or had any of the tags removed will not be refunded or exchanged and will be sent back to you.
2) When returning items please take the time to return them in the condition you received them in. Garments that have been returned smelling of cigarette smoke or perfume etc, or badly creased from being simply stuffed into bags, will not be refunded, and will be returned back to you in the same condition.
3) Please return any items for exchange or refund within 30 days from date of receipt for UK customers and 60 days for customers in all other countries.
4) If you require an exchange we will not charge you shipping. The goods will be sent by second class post within the UK. International exchanges will be sent by standard airmail. If you require a different method of shipment this will be charged at the extra cost. Please see our SHIPPING INFORMATION page for the different methods available.
6) The standard shipping method for UK orders is Second Class. If you paid for a different shipping method this cost is NOT refundable. Air Mail costs are also not refundable.
7) You are liable for the cost of returning goods to us. We strongly advise that you insure the goods and get proof of posting in case of loss or damage.
If you need more help or information please contact us.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected: Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found by CLICKING HERE or by typing this address in your web browser: http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm