A must have as part of your home, clinic or school based sensory program. Our body sock is a great for sensory integration therapy and for play. The stretchy Lycra material resists movement encouraging play. The walls of the sock are very tactile and help with balance and awareness. The sock can be used with full entry of or simply legs, head etc to begin with. The contrast colour opening is secured with Velcro so entry and exit is not impeded in any way.
Helps with: Spatial awareness, gross motor skills, Vestibular Control, Sensory Integration and play.
- For use at home or in clinic as part of a Sensory Diet
- Available in three sizes
- Made in England from high quality Italian sports compression Lycra to provide good resistance and deep pressure
- Can be used outside. Lycra is rated to Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 50
- Comes with draw string carry/storage bag (made from left over fabric to cut waste, colours will vary)
- Machine washable (care instructions included)
If you would like to change the colours combinations please message us with your requirements and we will do our best to help.
Sock Size Guide
|Our Size||Sock Height||Sock Width||Opening Size|