All HB Lycra Sensory Therapy Toys are made in our own factory in West Sussex. We design everything in house in-conjunction with our consultant Sensory Therapist.
All our sensory toys are designed to be used in your own home or by professionals in a clinical environment.
They are made from the highest quality materials and designed to last, which is why we are confident enough to offer a full 12 month warranty.
Lycra Sensory Full Body Resistance Band (for Exercise, Play, Autism and Special Needs)
600-RB-SRegular price £28.00
This simple Lycra stretch resistance band is so simple but so effective. Use it for sensory play, stretching and resistance exercises. The variations of use are extraordinary. Because the band is made of wide Lycra and not rubber it is much softer and the pressure on joints is far less stressful - making the user more relaxed. Can be used for passive and Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) stretching. These bands give far more sensory feedback, while promoting a more efficient use of energy and improving strength and mobility.
- Some of the benefits: Relaxing and pain free exercise, fun to play in, passive or PNF stretching and improve body coordination
- Popular with therapists, dancers and athletes
- For use at home or in clinic as part of a Sensory Diet
- Available in 5 sizes and 2 colours
- Made in England from high quality Italian sports compression Lycra to provide good resistance and deep pressure
- Can be used outside
- Machine washable (care instructions included)