Whether you are an established brand or looking to start up in business we can help you.
Halcyon Blue Manufacturing works with clients on a confidential basis to ensure trust and security is assured. Our reputation depends on a high level of service and dedication to providing tailor-made solutions for our clients.
- Cut, Make and Trim
- Small or large runs
- Sub-contract work
- Sampling (manufacturing clients only)
- Post production packaging
- No communication problems
- Small or large orders quantities are not a problem
- Quick turn around without lengthy delivery times
- No exchange rate fluctuations
- Regular & repeat orders welcome
You can easily:
- Visit us to discuss your needs
- Evaluate samples
- Quickly overcome any challenges that may occur
- Follow the manufacturing process through to completion
Our current capacity is up to 3,000 garments per week. However, this does very much depends on the complexity of work at the time.
We have 34 industrial sewing machines including elasticators, overlockers, cover stitch (including top and bottom cover), flat seamer, bartaks, flatbed lockstitches, zig zag (not 3 step) and binders. Another 20 machines, including a band knife and a twin head trimming machine, help us keep work flowing around the factory.
STATE OF THE ART SOFTWARE:
We use the Vetigraph CAD/CAM and lay marker system. This is compatible with Gerber, Lectra, Assyst Bulmer and most Optitex systems. Card patterns can be converted to digital files for a nominal charge. We can quickly and easily advise clients with fabric consumption data, prior to production, to assist purchasing and costing.