1. GENERAL: All orders are accepted subject to the following conditions, which cannot be varied, except specifically in writing by a Director of Halcyon Blue Ltd.
2. TITLE: Property and the goods delivered to the customer shall remain vested in the company until such time as the customer has paid in full the purchase price due and all other sums owed on any account to the company. Halcyon Blue Ltd is responsible for the safekeeping of the customers goods whilst in their possession. In case of non-payment, we shall be entitled to possess the goods, or the proceeds of sales from any liquidator or receiver.
3. PAYMENT: For manufacturing payment terms are 50% in advance and 50% on completion of the order. The completed order will be shipped the next working day after payment has been made. Payment for sampling is on receipt of invoice and prior to dispatch. Payment shall be made to Halcyon Blue Ltd, who retain the right to withhold further supply of goods and to charge interest on any overdue amount, at the rate of 5% per annum over current UK Bank base rate. Settlement of an account by credit card (this does not include UK debit card) is subject to a 3% surcharge.
4. CARRIAGE: Charged at £10.50 plus VAT for every carton up to 30kg. This does not include sampling orders, which will be charged at £6.00 plus VAT for Tracked 24 Royal Mail delivery. Shipments outside the UK are on an ex-works basis. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. Orders delivered to EU based companies with an EU VAT number are not subject to UK VAT (not applicable after 31st December 2020).
5. CLAIMS: It is the responsibility of the customer to check the quantity and condition of goods at the time of delivery. Shortages or damages must be notified to Halcyon Blue Ltd and the carrier within 3 days of receipt, or we cannot entertain claims. Any claim value for loss, damage, faults or shortage is limited to the manufacturing cost and material costs. Non-delivery of UK consignments must be notified to Halcyon Blue Ltd within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
6. FAULTY ITEMS: Any faulty items must be returned to us. If an invisible repair is possible this will be done free of charge and the item/items returned to you free of charge. If this is not possible a full refund will be issued for the cost of manufacturing, fabric and trimmings on a per item basis. We will need to be invoiced for this amount. No refund can be given without sight of the faulty item.
7. CUSTOMER COMPONENTS & PATTERNS: We are happy to store in our factory unit at no additional cost. These remain the property of the customer and will be returned (at the customers expense) on request or when all contracts are ended. Digital patterns will be held on file for a period of 12 months and then deleted.
8. RETURNS POLICY
You have the right to return goods that do not suit you, without having to give any reason. However, there is a 25% restocking fee on all wholesale orders. Custom, Bespoke and Cut Make and Trim (CMT) orders are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
9. PRICES AND INVOICES
The prices invoiced for goods you order are those in effect on the date you place your order and exclusive of VAT for ALL customers, but exclude delivery charges if applicable.
10. CONDITION: The act of placing an order with Halcyon Blue Ltd implies the Customer accepts these trading terms and conditions. These conditions and contracts based thereon shall be governed by English Law.