## Face Masks made in our own UK factory with FREE shipping (UK only) ##
Made in our own factory in West Sussex, UK.
Very limited edition Face Masks - Made to specific order - Only black with black binding left now.
Our masks are the result of many hours of research and we hope is the best design we could create. The sides of our face mask contour your face and provides coverage under the eyes and over the chin so the mask does not ride upwards and obscure your sight. This style is more insulated due to the extra coverage.
This mask is made from a very special fabric that has a 3D fibre filter which is infused with antimicrobial silver ions to inhibit odour causing bacterial growth and create long lasting freshness without toxic chemicals.
- Outer layer: Organic Cotton treated with antimicrobial Silver ions. Inner layer: soft polyester micro mesh to wick moisture and heat into the filter layer
- Antimicrobial treatment is good for up to 100 washes and kills 99.9% of bacteria every wash
- Light and comfortable to wear
- Straps are made from 3mm cord elastic as used on NHS masks and are light, strong and comfortable
- Each strap is approx 32cm long (untied). They are packed UNTIED so you can adjust to fit your face.
- Can be worn with glasses
- This mask does not have a nose wire.
- Female model is wearing size medium
- This mask does not require filters and does not have a filter pocket
Our masks are not medical masks.
Wearing a face mask helps:
1) By blocking at least 50% of airborne droplets from being inhaled.
2) By stopping the wearer from touching their own mouths and noses.
3) Protects other people from you.
4) Keeping medical masks available for the people who really need them.
Our masks are steamed prior to packing - one mask per sealed plastic bag.
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty, not as described or the individual package has not been opened.
This not a medical mask. If you require a medical grade mask DO NOT buy this mask. DO NOT put this mask onto children under 2 years old.
- Hand wash in warm water using a soap or detergent and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature to a maximum of 40 degrees C and use a good detergent.
- DO NOT wash without tightly knotting the elastic straps.
- Reshape the mask after washing and before drying, this stops shrinkage.
- DO NOT wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Can be tumble dried on a medium setting.
- Iron at a low temperature if required, but don't iron the elastic.
- Cleaning your mask won’t change a thing if you don’t store it properly. Once you have a clean mask, put it in a closed plastic container or a new plastic bag by itself.
- If you want to go the extra mile, write or stick a note with details about when you last cleaned the mask and the method you used. This will prevent cross-contamination and you’ll be able to tell for sure if the mask is safe to use or not.
In between short term uses or if washing a mask is not an option, here is what you could do:
Spray the mask (BOTH inside and out) to saturate with either 60% ethanol/ethyl alcohol (or greater percentage), or 70% isopropanol/isopropyl alcohol (or greater). Allow to air dry. This assumes that you have alcohol available in a spray bottle.
To fit around your ears, we suggest you adjust to fit in steps:
- Tie the first knot so it is obviously going to be too big. Try it on.
- Tie another knot a little smaller. Try it on.
- Repeat the process until the mask feels comfortable. Wear it for about 5 minutes to be sure. Do not cut excess elastic yet.
- When you are sure of the fit, tighten the last knot, then cut off the excess ends.
- Pull the knot into the fabric, so it is hidden.
To wear with the straps around the back of your head:
- Tie the ends together: top strap to top strap, bottom strap to bottom strap.
- Try it on. If it is too loose, do not untie your first knot. Tie a new knot, a little tighter, then try on.
- Repeat the process until the mask feels comfortable. Wear it for about 5 minutes to be sure.
- When you are sure tighten the last knot, then cut off the excess ends.
If you want to change the elastic or the elastic comes out DO NOT try to push it back through. Use some wire with a blunt end (clothes hanger wire or a hair grip is perfect), push the wire through first and use it to PULL the elastic back through. Much easier and quicker!
If for any reason you destroy the elastic completely, send us a message and we will post you replacements FOC.
Returns & Exchanges
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty or the packet has not been opened at all.
Please check our shipping page for current delivery times.
All orders are dispatched from our UK factory.
No attachment of elastic to the mask! They easily slip out!
Still haven't used them but easy to fit comfortable and lm sure when used will give us a feeling of security
Very quick delivery of my order. I received my order after 3 days which surprised me since we were in the height of the covid19 pandemic. My only issue was that I only wore my mask once and the string came out; and I lost the elastic tie. I contacted Halcyon and they apologised and promptly sent me some spare ekasticated strings free of charge. I would definitely use thus company again
Thankyou very much for swift delivery and excellent masks.
The masks fit us all very well and will hopefully do the trick. Thank you for the prompt service!