Simple design, beautiful colours and prints and our usual excellent quality. The perfect match to our leggings. Can be worn for workouts, dancing, gymnastics, as a bikini top or just for casual wear.
- Made from the finest quality Italian Lycra
- Printed in the UK using the latest digital printing for bright, vibrant colours
- With a fully elasticated underbust and lined at the front for modesty
- Designed and made to last many years
- Machine washable (at low temperature)
We realise that everyone's requirements are different - so you get to choose the fabric base that is perfect for you:
Recycled Lycra - A fantastic eco-friendly fabric that we are sure you will love! Created using discarded materials that were 100% nylon such as fishing nets and tulle. Suitable for just about any type of stretch garment. The fabric has a discreet shine to it!
Weight: 190 g/m2
Composition: 78% Nylon (Recycled/Econyl) 22% Lycra
Sports Lycra - Offering a firm stretch coupled with its extra heavyweight to provide true comfort and support. This fabric offers good ""squat resistance"" especially with darker prints.
Weight: 250 g/m2
Composition: 87% Polyester 13% Elastane
If the print you would like is not available as an option in either ladies or girls styles - drop us a message as we can make for you as a bespoke order - no problem!
You can even supply us with your own fabric (as long as it is suitable) and we can make it for you.
All products are made to order so please allow at least 7 working days from date of order to us sending out your order.
Don't worry - this does not affect your right to return an order for an exchange or refund.
All orders are dispatched from our UK factory.
If you require an order by a specific date please let us know by adding a comment when you check out.
With some care and attention your Halcyon Blue product can last for many years.
This guide is applicable to all Lycra based products, plain and printed.
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild soap and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature as cool as possible, to a maximum of 40 degrees C.
- Do not wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
- It is possible that colours might bleed a little when first washed. This is normal and will stop very quickly. It is therefore important to wash separately for the first few washes to avoid any colour transfer. Wash white masks with other white fabrics only.
- Never iron, bleach, tumble dry, wash with whites or sit on any abrasive or sharp objects.
We take great care in the manufacture of our products, but they are made by
humans, with the help of machines!
We take great care to select fabrics that are hard wearing and do not fade easily in the sun.
In the unlikely event an item is faulty please return it for a refund or replacement within 12 months from the original date of purchase.
This guarantee does not cover garments that have been stained, misused or faded due to not following the care instructions carefully.