## Face Masks made in our own UK factory with FREE shipping (UK only) ##
This mask is the result of many hours of research and we hope is the best design we could create. The sides of our face mask contour your face and provides coverage under the eyes and over the chin so the mask does not ride upwards and obscure your sight. This style is more insulated due to the extra coverage.
Our mask is made from washable, breathable cotton - we recommend buying two masks so you can wear one and wash one.
- 3 layers of soft breathable cotton
- Light and comfortable to wear
- Light weight wire over nose
- Straps are made from 3mm cord elastic as used on NHS masks and are light, strong and comfortable.
- Each strap is approx 32cm long (untied). They are packed UNTIED so you can adjust to fit your face.
- Can be worn with glasses
Female model is wearing size medium and male model is wearing size large.
Our masks are not medical masks.
Studies have shown the cotton is one of the best material to use for a non-medical grade mask and can capture at least 50% of airborne virus particles.
Wearing a cloth face mask helps:
1) By blocking at least 50% of airborne droplets from being inhaled.
2) By stopping the wearer from touching their own mouths and noses.
3) Protects other people from you.
4) Keeping medical masks available for the people who really need them.
Our masks are steamed prior to packing - one mask per sealed plastic bag.
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty, not as described or the individual package has not been opened.
We are UK VAT registered and all orders are shipped with a VAT invoice.
This not a medical mask and does not contain filters. If you require a medical grade mask or a mask with filters DO NOT buy this mask. We make NO CLAIMS that these masks will protect you from Coronavirus (COVID19). DO NOT put this mask onto children under 2 years old.
|If you are a care home, hospice, or similar business and are interested in having these masks for a bigger quantity discount please contact us direct.|
- Hand wash in warm water using a soap or detergent and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature to a maximum of 40 degrees C and use a good detergent.
- DO NOT wash without tightly knotting the elastic straps.
- Reshape the mask after washing and before drying, this stops shrinkage.
- DO NOT wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Can be tumble dried on a medium setting.
- Iron at a low temperature if required, but don't iron the elastic.
- Cleaning your mask won’t change a thing if you don’t store it properly. Once you have a clean mask, put it in a closed plastic container or a new plastic bag by itself.
- If you want to go the extra mile, write or stick a note with details about when you last cleaned the mask and the method you used. This will prevent cross-contamination and you’ll be able to tell for sure if the mask is safe to use or not.
In between short term uses or if washing a mask is not an option, here is what you could do:
Spray the mask (BOTH inside and out) to saturate with either 60% ethanol/ethyl alcohol (or greater percentage), or 70% isopropanol/isopropyl alcohol (or greater). Allow to air dry. This assumes that you have alcohol available in a spray bottle.
To fit around your ears, we suggest you adjust to fit in steps:
- Tie the first knot so it is obviously going to be too big. Try it on.
- Tie another knot a little smaller. Try it on.
- Repeat the process until the mask feels comfortable. Wear it for about 5 minutes to be sure. Do not cut excess elastic yet.
- When you are sure of the fit, tighten the last knot, then cut off the excess ends.
- Pull the knot into the fabric, so it is hidden.
To wear with the straps around the back of your head:
- Cut our knots off as close to the knot as possible.
- Tie the ends together: top strap to top strap, bottom strap to bottom strap.
- Try it on. If it is too loose, do not untie your first knot. Tie a new knot, a little tighter, then try on.
- Repeat the process until the mask feels comfortable. Wear it for about 5 minutes to be sure.
- When you are sure tighten the last knot, then cut off the excess ends.
If you want to change the elastic or the elastic comes out DO NOT try to push it back through. Use some wire with a blunt end (clothes hanger wire is perfect), push the wire through first and use it to PULL the wire back through. Much easier and quicker!
If for any reason you destroy the elastic completely, send us a message and we will post you replacements FOC.
Returns & Exchanges
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty or the packet has not been opened at all.
We are making these masks as quickly as we can, with only a skeleton staff working for their safety, so please allow 1-2 working days from date of order to us posting out your order.
All orders are dispatched from our UK factory.
Found this face mask difficult to wear compared to others. The fabric is stretch and a little bit like the old brushed nylon - which makes it hot. Struggled to get elastic ties the right length - but can see that it is good to be able to tie them yourself to the right length.
Good product and speedy delivery - thanks
Delivery was prompt and the items were as ordered and of good quality.
Really nice service. Someone answers the phone! Was able to give specific details of the product, stock and delivery details. Very nice people.
Came quickly, fits well and ties securely. Good that it is washable.