This special face mask filter is made from a very special fabric for exceptional filtration and easy breatheability.
The filter is treated with a special antimicrobial Silver Ion treatment. This restricts bacteria growth in the fabric that causes unpleasant odours caused by sweating, which keeps the mask fresh and pleasant to wear. However, the main benefit is that 99.9% of all bacteria is killed during the wash cycle, even at low temperature - for this reason the treatment is widely used in medical garments.
We recommend buying at least 2 filters - wash one wear one!
Filter size: length: 15cm x height 11.5cm
One filter per sealed polybag.
These are not medical grade filters and should only be fitted to non-medical face masks.
- Remove the filter from the mask before washing.
- Hand wash in warm water using a soap or detergent and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature to a maximum of 40 degrees C and use a good detergent.
- DO NOT wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Can be tumble dried on a medium setting.
- Cleaning your mask filter wonât change a thing if you donât store it properly. Once you have a clean filter, put it in a closed plastic container or a new plastic bag by itself.
- If you want to go the extra mile, write or stick a note with details about when you last cleaned the filter and the method you used. This will prevent cross-contamination and youâll be able to tell for sure if the mask is safe to use or not.
Returns & Exchanges
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face mask filters unless they are faulty or the packet has not been opened at all.
Please check our shipping page for current delivery times.
All orders are dispatched from our UK factory.
Very quick delivery, items as expected.