## Face Masks with FREE shipping (UK only) ##
This face mask is intended for children from 3 to 12 years old. If the child is older it is recommended to buy a medium mask for an adult.
The whole mask is treated with a special antimicrobial Silver ion treatment. This lasts a lifetime and restricts bacteria growth in the fabric that causes unpleasant odours caused by sweating. This keeps the mask fresh and pleasant to wear. However, the main benefit is that 99.9% of all bacteria is killed during the wash cycle, even at low temperature - for this reason the treatment is widely used in medical garments.
We recommend buying two masks so you can wear one and wash one.
- Bunny rabbit print
-This face mask for children is made of two layers: Outer layer 100% cotton, Inner layer soft Polyester with SILVERPLUS® antimicrobial finish
- One size fits most face sizes
- Straps can be tied to make smaller
- Can be worn with glasses
- Can be washed at 60 degrees
- Made in the EU
Our masks are not medical masks.
Wearing a cloth face mask helps:
1) By blocking at least 50% of airborne droplets from being inhaled.
2) By stopping the wearer from touching their own mouths and noses.
3) Protects other people from you.
4) Keeping medical masks available for the people who really need them.
One mask per sealed plastic bag.
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty, not as described or the individual package has not been opened.
We are UK VAT registered and all orders are shipped with a VAT invoice.
This not a medical mask. If you require a medical grade mask DO NOT buy this mask. DO NOT put this mask onto children under 2 years old.
|If you are a care home, hospice, or similar business and are interested in having these masks for a bigger quantity discount please contact us direct.|
- Hand wash in warm water using a soap or detergent and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature to a maximum of 60 degrees C and use a good detergent.
- Reshape the mask after washing and before drying, this stops shrinkage.
- DO NOT wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Can be tumble dried on a medium setting.
- Iron at a low temperature if required, but don't iron the elastic.
- Cleaning your mask won’t change a thing if you don’t store it properly. Once you have a clean mask, put it in a closed plastic container or a new plastic bag by itself.
- If you want to go the extra mile, write or stick a note with details about when you last cleaned the mask and the method you used. This will prevent cross-contamination and you’ll be able to tell for sure if the mask is safe to use or not.
In between short term uses or if washing a mask is not an option, here is what you could do:
Spray the mask (BOTH inside and out) to saturate with either 60% ethanol/ethyl alcohol (or greater percentage), or 70% isopropanol/isopropyl alcohol (or greater). Allow to air dry. This assumes that you have alcohol available in a spray bottle.
Returns & Exchanges
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty or the packet has not been opened at all.
Please check our shipping page for current delivery times.
All orders are dispatched from our UK factory.