## Face Masks made in our own UK factory with FREE shipping (UK only) ##
This mask is the result of many hours of research and we hope is the best design we could create. The sides of our face mask contour your face and provides coverage under the eyes and over the chin so the mask does not ride upwards and obscure your sight. This style is more insulated due to the extra coverage.
The outer layer is made from recycled polyester: plastic waste from bottles and landfills around the world which is transformed into regenerated, soft and high quality fabric. It is exactly the same as brand new polyester, but chosen to preserve resources such as oil and energy needed to manufacture new materials. The inner 2 layers are made from washable, breathable cotton. All layers have a little stretch in the fabric to made for better comfort and fit.
We recommend buying two masks so you can wear one and wash one.
- Outer layer printed recycled polyester. As these masks are made by hand the print placement varies for each mask.
- Inner 2 layers of soft breathable cotton.
- Light and comfortable to wear.
- Wire over noses helps to retain shape. Please note child masks do not have a nose wire.
- Straps are made from 4mm cord elastic, as used on NHS masks, and are light, strong and comfortable.
- The straps are fitted with soft, small, silicone adjusters for the perfect fit.
- Can be worn with glasses.
- This mask does not require filters and does not have a filter pocket.
Studies have shown the cotton is one of the best material to use for a non-medical grade mask and our masks meet all the UK government recommendations for wearing masks in public places.
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty, not as described or the individual package has not been opened.
We are UK VAT registered and all orders are shipped with a VAT invoice.
This not a medical mask. If you require a medical grade mask DO NOT buy this mask. DO NOT put this mask onto children under 2 years old.