Use to help enhance body awareness by providing opportunity for proprioceptive and tactile input. Produced in conjunction with Sensory Integration Occupational Therapists.
- For use at home or in clinic as part of a Sensory Diet
- Available in 4 lengths
- Can be used in conjunction with a therapy ball
- Made in England from high quality Italian sports compression Lycra to provide good resistance and deep pressure
- Comes with draw string carry/storage bag (made from left over fabric to cut waste, colours will vary)
- Can be used outside. Lycra is rated to Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 50
- Machine washable (care instructions included)
Please note all diameter measurements are approximate as the original width of the fabric can vary by up to 10cm.
Custom lengths and diameter can be made to order, please contact us for more information.
All our sensory therapy toys are made from the same top quality Italian Sports Lycra. It is the best fabric for compression and good resistance.
Offering a firm stretch coupled with its extra heavyweight to provide true comfort and support. This fabric offers good ""squat resistance"" especially with darker prints.
Weight: 250 g/m2
Composition: 87% Polyester 13% Elastane
All products are made to order so please allow at least 7 working days from date of order to us sending out your order.
Don't worry - this does not affect your right to return an order for an exchange or refund.
All orders are dispatched from our UK factory.
If you require an order by a specific date please let us know by adding a comment when you check out.
With some care and attention your Halcyon Blue product can last for many years.
This guide is applicable to all Lycra based products, plain and printed.
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild soap and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature as cool as possible, to a maximum of 40 degrees C.
- Do not wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
- It is possible that colours might bleed a little when first washed. This is normal and will stop very quickly. It is therefore important to wash separately for the first few washes to avoid any colour transfer. Wash white masks with other white fabrics only.
- Never iron, bleach, tumble dry, wash with whites or sit on any abrasive or sharp objects.
We take great care in the manufacture of our products, but they are made by
humans, with the help of machines!
We take great care to select fabrics that are hard wearing and do not fade easily in the sun.
In the unlikely event an item is faulty please return it for a refund or replacement within 12 months from the original date of purchase.
This guarantee does not cover garments that have been stained, misused or faded due to not following the care instructions carefully.