Level 3 - Thermowave Xtreme = 220gsm is perfect for colder conditions
Thermowave Merino Xtreme Leggings are the perfect marriage of old and new technologies. The outer layer is Merino Wool offering superior insulation. The inside is soft Polyester for exceptional comfort and moisture wicking. This special combination creates a hi-tech fabric that is breathable as well as insulating.
- The fabric is a combination of Merino Wool and Polyester for the best of both worlds
- Flat seams do not irritate the skin
- Excellent insulation
- Excellent moisture wicking properties
- Perfect for colder conditions
- Naturally anti-bacterial - prevents unpleasant odours
- Quick drying
Suggested activity: snow sports, fell running, camping, hiking, fishing & anything outdoors including working.
Composition: 80% Merino wool and 20% polyamide (outside), 100% functional polyester (inside). Weight 200-220gsm.
Made in Lithuania
Now this ancient fabric has been married with modern manufacturing and hi-tech fibres to make it the perfect choice for all weather conditions. Thermowave wool is farmed sustainably whilst maintaining the highest welfare standards.
- Machine wash in warm water with similar dark colours
- Do not use fabric softener or conditioner
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Iron at moderate temperature and do not iron design or labels