Level 2 - Thermowave Warm Active = 160gsm for cold weather performance
Thermowave Merino Warm Active Leggings are ideal for mid to high intensity activities in cold weather conditions. At only 160gsm it is lightweight but still offers warmth, durability, moisture transport and odour control. The fabric is a mix of ultrafine Merino wool fibres and high performance fibres making a base layer that is soft, comfortable and quick drying.
- Wide and comfortable waist
- Very soft to the touch
- Flat seams do not irritate the skin
- Longer back prevents riding up and letting the cold in
- Excellent insulation
- Naturally anti-bacterial - prevents unpleasant odours
- Quick drying
Suggested activities: snow sports, easy running & training, camping, hiking, fishing and anything outdoors including working.
Composition: 47% Thermowave Functional Polyester, 42% Thermowave Merino Wool, 11% Polyamide. Weight 150gsm.
Made in Lithuania
Now this ancient fabric has been married with modern manufacturing and hi-tech fibres to make it the perfect choice for all weather conditions. Thermowave wool is farmed sustainably whilst maintaining the highest welfare standards.
- Machine wash in warm water with similar dark colours
- Do not use fabric softener or conditioner
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Iron at moderate temperature and do not iron design or labels